Based on the research article attached below these questions must be answered in paragraph form between 2-4 pages in 12 point font (Times New Roman or similar), Double spaced, 2-4 pages (Don’t go under or over). I have also attached a template with examples given to us for assistance if needed.
o What was the problem being investigated?
o Why did it need to be investigated?
o Who was included in the investigation?
o What did the researchers do to investigate the problem?
o What did the researchers find as a result of their investigation?
o Why is what they found important?
o What is the overall level of evidence this study contributes to the literature?
▪ Level 1: Systematic review or meta-analysis of experimental studies
▪ Level 2: Randomized controlled trial across multiple sites
▪ Level 3: Non-randomized controlled trial
▪ Level 4: Well-designed case-control or cohort study
▪ Level 5: Systematic review of descriptive or qualitative studies
▪ Level 6: Descriptive or qualitative study
▪ Level 7: Expert opinion
o What can clinicians (SLPs in the field) do differently after having read the articles