A process recording is a written tool field education experience students, field instructors, and faculty use to examine the dynamics of social work interactions in time. Process recordings can help in developing and refining interviewing and intervention skills. By conceptualizing and organizing ongoing activities with social work clients, you are able to clarify the purpose of interviews and interventions, identify personal and professional strengths and weaknesses, and improve self-awareness. The process recording is also a useful tool in exploring the interpersonal dynamics and values operating between you and the client system through an analysis of filtering the process used in recording a session.
For this Assignment, you will submit a process recording of your field education experiences specific to this week.
The Assignment (2–4 pages):
1. Provide a transcript of what happened during your field education experience, including a dialogue of interaction with a client.
2. Explain your interpretation of what occurred in the dialogue, including social work practice or theories, and explain how it might relate to evaluation covered this week.
3. Describe your reactions and/or any issues related to your interaction with a client during your field education experience.
4. Explain how you applied social work practice skills when performing the activities during your process recording.
1. The written transcript provides a thorough explanation of what happened and a detailed account of the dialogue between the client and social worker.
2. The interpretation demonstrates excellent insight to the situation, utilizing social work theories and concepts as support. The student thoroughly describes their reactions and issues related to the interaction. Student explains how social work skills were used in the situation.
3. Paper is well organized, uses scholarly tone, follows APA style, uses original writing and proper paraphrasing, contains very few or no writing and/or spelling errors.
THE WRITER CAN MAKE UP THE PATIENT AND DIALOGE. PLEASE USE THE TEMPLATE ATTACHED. ATTACHED IS AN EXAMPLE OF HO IT SHOULD BE DONE