• You become the sole owner of a health care organization. You would like to increase marketing potential while maintaining social responsibility within your field. As a new owner, you are not afforded a budget to hire a marketing expert and must develop the marketing strategy and subsequent collateral materials yourself. Your objective for this unit it to develop a marketing package that promotes your health care organization.
Healthcare Organization: Children’s Pediatric Emergency Clinic in Indianapolis, Indiana
Developing & deploying a marketing strategy for the selected healthcare organization includes submitting your marketing package as one (1) Word document. To do this, you will need to use Page Break and copy/paste functions,
Your final submission must include each of the following:
• Professional letter from you to the local Chamber of Commerce introducing your new health care organization to the community. This is your opportunity to make a good, first impression, so be sure to incorporate the elements you would want to promote.
• Discuss the 4 P’s of marketing in your organization
• Discuss the 5 P’s of health care marketing in your organization
• Create mission and vision statements
• Develop codes of professional conduct which support social responsibility in your select health care field
• Design a print advertisement (e.g. billboard, bus, newspaper, etc.). You will provide the print advertisement that you create on a separate page in your marketing package.
• All materials in your marketing packet must be completely original. Copying and pasting work from other sources for this assignment is strictly prohibited. Remember, you are developing a marketing package for your own health care organization; make it unique. Plagiarism is not permitted and will result in academic discipline. All content submitted needs to be original.
• Although the use of APA formatting is not required for this assignment, proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected.
• Record a 30-second radio announcement (using a free online voice recorder such as vocaroo.com). You will provide the audio link to your instructor on a separate page in your marketing package.