1. Give your blog a title that the reader cannot resist.
2. Start with an introduction that grabs the reader’s attention.
3. Answer the questions, share your experience and deliver advice.
4. It is a Blog so writing is expected. Don’t just add a link with one sentence; this is not blogging.
5. Do not use bullets or numbers. Make sure your blog has an introduction, at least 1 supporting paragraph, and a conclusion that renders advice to the reader.
Do your best!
Vegetarians tend to lead healthier overall lifestyles than other individuals, does this mean that everyone should be a vegetarian? What are the types of vegetarianism? What are the advantages and disadvantages of vegetarian diets (nutritional deficits or risks) What is your opinion? Respond to two other students’ postings. Did they get it right? Did they forget something important? Use the textbook, the video and other scientific resources to write your blog. Make sure you referenced all of these recources using APA style. Review the guidelines for writing blogs before you complete the blog.
Video Link: The Food Matrix – 101 Reasons to Go Vegan